1. Open Safari, go to ed1stop.net and login with
2. Go to Reference, World Book Online, Launch World Book Online.
3. Click on kids and type "dinosaurs" into the search window.
4. Scroll to the bottom to select a dinosaur from the list.
5. Write down boxes and bullets to organize your notes.
6. Open the Popplet app.
7. Click help if you need to learn how to use the app.
8. Double click and start a popplet with the name and picture of one dinosaur. Add another popple with the name and picture of the other dinosaur.
9. Add a box to each with your bullets.
10. Add a box underneath with facts that are the same.
11. Connect and color your popples to organize.