UNDER CONSTRUCTION - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Kinder retells the sequence of Brown Bear, Brown Bear
- Kinder tells a creative story using Educreations and Felt Board
- 2nd graders share their collaborative report on Red Eyed Tree Frogs
- 4th grader shares his CA mission report
- 5th grader explains the layers of the sun
- 5th grader uses Educreations to explain how to use Educreations - use to teach your student.
- Second grader writes a postcard to his pet and records it
- Middle schoolers create postcards from an ancient history museum field trip.
- Middle Schoolers create postcards of major turning points of World War II
- Collage synthesizing learning on 4th grade mission report
Podcasting - Common Core Writing Across the Curriculum
- Kinders tell about their school day
- Third graders retell facts and myths about bats
- Third graders find and label landforms
- High schoolers showcase the key people and philosophies of the Enlightenment and Age of Reason
- Kinders retell the story of MLK Jr.
- Third graders tell the story of Martin Luther King Jr.'s early life
- 6th graders explain continental drift