posted Aug 26, 2014, 9:35 AM by Adrienne DeWolfe
updated Aug 26, 2014, 9:36 AM
iPads, Projects and the Common Core
1. Please click on our padlet and leave a note introducing yourself. Double click or tap-tap on the page to leave a note.
- W.2 Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas and information clearly and accurately through the effective selection, organization, and analysis of content.
- W.6 Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.
3. Use one of the apps to the right to create an introduction to you. Download the planning pageor jot some plans on scratch paper.
- Copyright-friendly sites to find images:
2. Click on the links below to look through some of the apps we will work with today. Be sure to view the student samples. If you can, download the apps to your ipad.
- Sample Skitch activity from the amazingMatt Gomez, kinder teacher.
- Sample from 1st grade teacher, Kitah Alef, with support from Ms. Tolisano.
- Civil Rights timeline from Horry County Schools E2T2 iPad project
- Sample from Mr. Sha's 6th grade vocabulary wall