posted Aug 26, 2014, 9:13 AM by Adrienne DeWolfe
updated Aug 26, 2014, 9:15 AM
iPads, Creativity and the Common Core
- Go to Padlet
(formerly known as Wallwisher).
- Write your name, grade and subject on the pad. Share one of your favorite apps to support projects in your class.
- Also, go to AnswerGarden and submit your app in all lowercase letters.
- Share student samples from various tools and talk about how to introduce a new app.
- Pick an app to download and learn.
- Make a sample and then share with the whole group using the iPad as an interactive document camera.