posted Aug 27, 2014, 4:34 AM by Adrienne DeWolfe
updated Jan 16, 2015, 1:52 PM
iPad Ninjas and Narrative Writing
- Learn how to be a Ninja iPad teacher with these tips and tricks.
- Support narrative writing with two kinder-friendly writing and publishing apps, Storykit and ShowMe.
Overview - Made with Haiku Deck
iPad Tips and Tricks
Working with Images
- Photos - the volume up (+) button doubles as a shutter button
- Flickr Search and Stamp or Pics4Learning - Search for copyright-friendly images.
- Save any image - Hold down finger on an image to save it.
Narrative Writing and Publishing
CCSS W.K.3 and W.K.6
Use a FREE APP to Create a Book -
More Kindergarten Resources
Check out and subscribe to the blogs of two kinder teachers who teach with iPads. Matt Gomez has only 3 or 4 iPads to use in his classroom and does amazing things. Kristi Meeuwse has a class set of iPads (We can dream...).